QUALITY LUBRICANTS – Made in Germany
The product program from FUCHS offers a full range of more than 2,000 products and 6,000 articles of the areas:
- Automotive Lubricants (engine oils, gear oils and specialties)
- Industrial Lubricants (hydraulic oils, gear oils, slideway and turbine oils, refrigeration oils and many more)
- Metalworking Fluids such as cutting fluids, quenching fluids and corrosion preventives
- Lubricating greases.
The special quality of FUCHS products are based on the company’s long-term experience and development strength as well as the achievement of defined high standards.
Extensive certifications, like IATF 16949, and OEM approvals, as well as the fulfilment of international standards (API; ACEA), confirm FUCHS comprehensive quality management.
Good reasons for choosing FUCHS lubricants
FUCHS is a longstanding partner to the German auto industry. This affords FUCHS close technical collaboration with Automotive manufacturers in the development of lubricants for the next generation of engines and gearboxes.
- 2000: The world’s first 0W-20 engine oil
- 2005: The first Longlife III engine oil with VW approval 504 00 / 507 00
- 2010: Launch of the exclusive XTL® engine oil technology
- 2014: TITAN GT1 EVO SAE 0W-20: the world’s first engine oil approved for BMW Longlife-14 FE+
GUARANTEED OEM QUALITY
- FUCHS is the leading lubricant partner for auto manufacturers in Germany.
- As a development partner to automobile manufacturers, FUCHS portfolio always complies with the latest approvals and specifications.
- OEM quality generates trust. Trust in the quality of the FUCHS products!
- FUCHS already know the developments of tomorrow – and make sure you benefit from this expertise.
CO2-neutral COMPANY WORLDWIDE
Since January 2020, FUCHS has been a global CO2-neutral company and provides its customers worldwide with lubricants from CO2-neutral production. The FUCHS CO2 neutrality strategy is embedded in its sustainability strategy, which was launched in 2010. In order to implement CO2 neutrality as early as 2020, FUCHS compensate for its emissions that have not yet been avoided by then, by investing in high-quality climate protection projects that primarily promote the expansion of renewable energies.
FUCHS lubricants are tailor-made, stand for performance and sustainability, safety and reliability, efficiency and cost savings and meet the highest quality requirements. FUCHS lubricants stand for a promise:
TECHNOLOGY THAT PAYS BACK.
Passenger cars, SUV’s and Light Commercial Vehicles
Heavy Commercial, Trucks, Agriculture and Construction Equipment
Automatic Transmission Fluid
For vehicles requiring GM Dexron VI
For MAN Tractors